Return & Refund Policy
When and how can I apply for a Return / refund?
When can I apply for a Return / Refund ?
You may request for return/refund if you:
- Did not receive the order
- Received an incomplete item (missing quantity or accessories)
- Received the wrong item(s) (e.g. wrong size, wrong colour, different product)
- Received a item with physical damage (e.g. dented, scratched, broken)
- Received a faulty item (e.g. malfunction, does not work as intended)
Seller will review the request and propose for solution. If you are not satisfied with the solution , you may rise a dispute via customer help desk.
*Note: Please keep all the evidence (receiving photos , damaged photos , chat records etc) for our judgement just in case if dispute arise. How do I request for Return / Refund ?
To cut short the process, you may direct request return / refund from seller via the available communication channels.Alternately , you may request return/refund via the platform.
From your AntsAble App, log in into your account.
Search for "Order History", click on it.
Click "View" on the order you would like to make return/refund.
Click "Return" on the item that you would like to make return/refund.
After you clicked "Return", you will need to Select the reason of the return request. State whether item is opened or not? Provide details on reason "Faulty" or "Other"
Complete the captcha validation.Tick read and agree to the Return & Refund Policy. Click "Submit"